Buying condoms at a chemist is tough business even if you are braver than a World War 2 veteran.
It’s a task we all wish we could just assign to someone else and there are good reasons for this. Here is why buying condoms at a chemist is so hard.
1. When you find an old person at the counter and end up buying painkillers instead.
Because you don’t want to look like an immoral young person.
2. That strange look the chemist attendant gives you.
3. Passing outside a few times while peeping just to make sure there is no one else inside so that you enter.
4. Sometimes you buy only one pack yet you need many (because you don’t want to look like you are doing it too much)
5. Sometimes the place is too crowded so you just try to whisper to the attendant or point to the box.
6. And if you live in a social place, all your neighbors will know you had S3@.x:’,
because the moshene monger chemist guy will tell everyone you bought condoms.
7. The there’s that moment you are brave enough to ask in front of all the people but then you are told they are ‘finished.’
So you have to walk to the next chemist and go through the same struggle.